At The Moving Portal we operate a national panel of valuers across England and Wales who use local knowledge and expertise to asses the value of your property. There are many reasons why you might need a valuation of a property. You might want to know the value of your home or you may be a cash buyer seeking guidance. However you might have specific reason as to why you need a valuation.

Help to Buy valuations

You will need a valuation for Help to Buy purposes from a RICS registered surveyor if you are selling your house, remortgaging or repaying your Help to Buy loan.

Shared ownership valuations

If you are increasing your share as part of a shared ownership scheme, you will require a shared ownership valuation to be undertaken by a RICS Registered Valuer. This valuation will exclude any improvement works carried out by the share owner. Alternatively, you will need a valuation if you decide to sell your property. This valuation will include any improvements that have been made.


Lease extension valuation

A Lease extension is a legal agreement that extends the term of a rental agreement. The lease extension document should name the parties to the agreement, provide the dates on which the extension begins and ends, and reference the earlier agreement that is being extended.

Please contact the team for further advice.

Contact Us

Independent Valuations required for any of the following

  • Help to Buy
  • Probate
  • Divorce/Matrimonial
  • Tax
  • Lease Extensions




They deserve a 5 star rating because they delivered the optimal levels of performance and accomplishment.